Friday, March 12, 2010

Toy Drop: Mama Bear



I dropped Mama Bear last weekend, at the Pinehurst Playfield in North Seattle. I got a kick out of dropping her there, because this playground was a huge part of my childhood. It's about 3 blocks from my elementary/middle school, so we went on walking field trips there all the time.



There's this apple tree in the playfield that I used to just love. I'd lay under it and stare up at the branches and pretend that I was Anne of Green Gables on a school picnic with Gilbert Blythe. I wanted to put Mama Bear under that tree, since it's all blooming and pretty right now. There were a lot of people there though, and I lost my nerve. As you can see, I just kind of snuck up and stuck her at the entrance to the park, then ran back to my car and made my getaway. :)


Well that's it- the three bears are all dropped! I'll be posting a tutorial-ish thing soon if you want to make your own happy little square bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment