Monday, April 26, 2010

Quick Project: Ironing Board Cover

Oh how I love it when I finish a project that is both useful and beautiful! There really wasn't much to making this new cover for my ironing board. Last winter I accidentally ironed some Wonder Under onto the board, so every time I tried to iron something over that spot it got glued down.

Which didn't work too well.

This Alexander Henry print just makes me smile and smile and smile, so it was a natural choice to replace the old cover! I just pulled off the old fabric cover and used it as a pattern to cut my new piece. I even reused the drawstring cord that holds the cover tight.

Love it!

1 comment:

  1. cute! I need to recover a computer chair....maybe this will motivate me!