Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Gift from Across the Pond



Look what I got in the mail yesterday!!



...All the way from the U.K...



An adorable little present from Ali, of snipsnaphappy (go check it out, for photos that will make you drool!). A few weeks ago I sent Ali one of my fabric cocktail rings, and she sent me this!

Clearly, I got the better deal. :)



Just look at the adorable details on the back of this darling little doll!


She looks right at home to me. Ali, THANK YOU!!
...And what's her name? :)

1 comment:

  1. Weeeeeee! She arrived in her new home safely! I have been a little bad at keeping up with blogs etc this week (ling story!) so sorry for not stopping by here sooner. She looks very happy with her new friends.
    Her name? I think I will let you choose!
    Ali
    x

    ReplyDelete