Thursday, October 7, 2010

Card-Making Party



Last night one of my co-workers hosted a card-making party at work. I'd never been to one before, so I was excited.

Okay, I have to tell you - this is the way to craft! This brilliant, artistic woman showed up with all of the supplies to make 4 different card designs. She had examples made, plus all of the fancy papers, embellishments, stamps, inks, ribbons, tape, glue, foam tabs, and envelopes needed. She even brought her die-cutting machine! I got to make 8 really cute cards. It was cheap - $10 total - and I didn't have any pesky leftover supplies to figure out storage for.


I made this cute little kangaroo pocket-card.


You know I love all things owl-related!!


I would have never come up with this design on my own, but I think it's very fun.


How cute is this - 5 little mini cards inside a nifty little box that we made with the die-cut!

Too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment