Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally! Wee Play Wild Thing Quilt - Finished!

Wee Play Quilt

Okay, it's taken me about a hundred years to photograph and post the finished quilt, but here it is:  the Wild Thing quilt made with two charm packs of American Jane's Wee Play line.  My free-motion quilting definitely improved on this one! 

I love American Jane, and the Wee Play fabrics were so adorable.  I found the cute orangey-red polka dot fabric to border, then bound with a navy-and-white star fabric to give it that Americana feel.  Normally I'm not big on Americana, but on this quilt, it works.  The backing is just a super-soft white cotton sheet.  I'm thinking this quilt will move onto my couch this spring when I'm ready for a little more color... I'm feeling more and more ready every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment