Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Homemade Wrinkle Releaser



During the school year, I am addicted to this stuff. It's perfect for mornings when I don't feel like getting out the iron. My routine is: I wake up, grab my outfit for the day (I hang all my clothes and our closet is packed, so clothes inevitably end up wrinkled in there), spray it down with Downy, then throw it in the dryer. By the time I get out of the shower everything is toasty warm and nice and flat.

So that's the upside. The downside is that a bottle of this stuff can cost as much as $8.99 a bottle, and a bottle only lasts me a month or so.




Solution? Make my own! Here are the ingredients:

-water
-fabric softener

I got my fabric softener at Dollar Tree. You only need a couple of teaspoons of fabric softener for the whole bottle. I'm pretty sure that works out to like, 2 cents a bottle.

Have I mentioned how much I love Dollar Tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment