Monday, December 28, 2009

Stocking Stuffer

Here was another project I did on my new-old sewing machine!

I made this to put in my mom's stocking (even Santa appreciates help around the holidays!). She's a first/second grade teacher, and I know she eats in her classroom a lot of the time. My idea was that she could still enjoy a fine dining experience with this little roll-out place setting.

It was really fun to make, because it was a total puzzle to figure out. I didn't use a pattern or really do much measuring, so there was a lot of trial-and-error.


Plus, this fabric just kills me. I want to buy a whole bolt and make everything with it.

Lunch... is served.


Rolled up and ready to travel!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great present for a teacher! Even as I eat as fast as I can in less than 30 minutes I feel elegant and refined!

    ReplyDelete