Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kitty Cat Mini Quilt

Yesterday I tried my first mini quilt.  I needed a little mat I could put under my cats' food dish, and I figured I could do a whole lot better than the dishtowel that was doing the job up to that point.  I dug in my scraps for some fun Heather Ross (see the kitty/seafood theme?), and accented with some orange Katie Jump Rope.  I loved how quickly this project came together - very satisfying! 
Hmm... what else in my house would look better sitting on a mat?

1 comment:

  1. I do believe you have the luckiest kittehs in the whole world! Very cute! And I've been bitten by the "what else would look better sitting on a mat" bug, too ;-) Sew...did you go to Expo? I went on Thursday and managed to visit my rolling suitcase in the Bag Check five times to drop off purchases before I went out the door just before 6 pm...

    ReplyDelete